Thursday, July 6, 2017

June 5 = Date Night!

Kayleigh's bow came today!



Also, the kids' favorite child care worker at the gym sends me pictures every once in a while- I'm not a snapchat user but she sent me these snapchat pictures with funny filters- gotta love them.



Zachary and I got to go out on a date tonight!  Last time we went out, we left the dog at home and in the crate and she was up all night so we looked for somewhere to eat where we could take Miss Rosie with us.  She was a hit!



Also, for your entertainment- here's a video of the kids singing along with a video from this Youtube channel that Liam's teacher used in ECI- she sent home a list of things they used throughout the year so I pulled it up on the TV and it may be one of the best things I've ever done as a parent... great entertainment for them and for me!



1 comment: