Tuesday, November 15, 2016

October 1 = Wedding Day!!

I'm going to blame someone else for the fact that it's taken me a month and a half to write this post.  I asked my brother to send me the pictures he took of the kids before the wedding and he hasn't yet.  He's incredibly busy so I don't blame him at all.  But if I can make it someone else's fault that I'm so behind, why not?!

I decided to get Liam a haircut this morning- he needed one badly and when would have been a better time to do it than his uncle's wedding day (and when I had people around to help)?



Here are two of the pictures that Matt got of my precious little children before the big event:




So how did the kids do??  They were memorable.


Liam did make it down the aisle but promptly exited stage left as soon as he got up there.  Malia did the opposite.  I had to carry her down the aisle but once she got up there she was pretty good for a while.  She stood with Zachary for a few minutes, picked some flowers off of bushes for a few minutes, and then made her grand exit right next to Daps and right in between Matthew and Rachel.  It was really cute.


Soon after, my mom and Uncle Matt came to pick them up so Zachary and I were able to enjoy the reception child-free.


1 comment:

  1. Melissa, Zachary standing there with the ring pillow and then Malia not only being center stage but then sitting down and picking the flowers, carefully examine them, was priceless!!! They were too too cute! And thanks gain for the pics! I love my frame!!!

    ReplyDelete