Wednesday, February 21, 2018

October 25 = Jump in Puddles Day

So there's a common misconception that all people with Autism are not super social.  Liam proves that this is not true.  He loves meeting people at his appointments- he just goes and sits next to whomever he chooses... this is one of his most popular targets.


So we've lived in quite a few places- I have a favorite part of each house- my favorite part of the Enclave was that it was our first place together (it definitely was not the furniture), my favorite part of North Beach was the huge kitchen island with tons of storage, my favorite part of the house on base- well this one's hard because there were so many things I loved about this house- feeling safe, having so much space, being close to the beach... my favorite part of Perry Circle (the first time around) was the hardwoods throughout the house, my favorite part of Baystone was having a backyard, my favorite part of Perry Circle take two was the friendliness of the whole building.  This place in Newport is definitely not my favorite- it definitely is my least favorite- in fact it's hard for me to name a favorite part- uhm we don't have to have the litter box in the bathroom- that's a positive.  But this probably is Malia's favorite house because of this one small detail that no one else would notice.   There's a dip in the driveway that makes a perfect hole for puddles when it rains.  Just watch her.


No comments:

Post a Comment