Monday, September 23, 2019

September 4 = Kayleigh & Mommy Day

Yesterday was a bit overwhelming between figuring out the bus situation- Liam's bus comes right to our door and I have the phone number of his driver and it's the same driver as last year so she called me and told me what time she'd be coming and it was easy.  Malia's situation was a bit different.  Because of Liam riding the special education bus I didn't know the normal process- they post all the bus routes online and you find which one has a stop close to your stop.  The only information you're given is when the first stop is and you just have to guess when the bus will get there.  So since Liam's comes up 6:50, I just headed to Malia's bus stop right after- better to be 30 minutes early to be 2 minutes late.  Well as I put her on the bus, the bus driver asks if I have my yellow card.  Liam had a yellow card last year- the number on your card has to match his for them to let him off the bus but I didn't get one in the mail for Malia.  Wellllllll they gave them out at the open house that I did not attend.  I had a broken ankle, three kids and no stroller and they were saying you'd have to park about half a mile from the school so I wasn't about that life.  So after I got Malia on the bus I had a MOPS playdate to go to and then went straight to the school to get my card... and it really seemed as soon as I got home I had to watch for the bus- because again, I didn't know when Malia's was coming.  So today we had a bit more time so we headed to Chickfila to have breakfast together :) I'm looking forward to Miss Kayleigh getting some individual attention.  I think she might be too.


No comments:

Post a Comment