Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June 19 = Father's Day

Liam is obsessed with going for walks.  Here's a picture Zachary got of the two of them on one of their many walks.  They'll start out both walking and then Liam will say "dada shoulders" and hitches a ride for the rest.


So I have been uncharacteristically lazy about the holidays here lately.  I did nothing for Father's Day.  No gifts, no cards, nothing.  I feel awful about it but Zachary's had a lot of time off and has been spending a lot of time at home and therefore I haven't had the opportunity to sneakily get things for him.  So I tried to do a photo shoot with the D A and D like I did a while back to update his pictures but... it didn't go so well.



I thought this picture of Malia was too cute:


So one thing that made Father's Day great no matter what else happened was the final NBA game of the season was on.  We got delicious food from McLoughlin's and brought it home to snack on while we watched the game.  This is the first year that I've been really into watching each game so Zachary got to fully enjoy each game instead of knowing I was bored out of my mind.


We were pulling for the Cleveland Cavaliers- they started the series by going down 3-1 and came back and won the whole thing- the first team ever to do that!  It was so exciting so Zachary had to go get Liam to share in the celebration.  I'm posting a video I took- Zachary ran up the stairs and I just knew he was going to get a sleeping Liam up so I started the video a little early making sure I caught what I was pretty sure was going to happen.  Excuse the mild profanity- Zachary was a bit excited.



1 comment:

  1. Haha. Wow, that was some excitement on Zachary's part. Liam's....eh, not so much.

    ReplyDelete