Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 12 = Attempted Photo Shoot Day

First this:


Next, Malia's birthday is coming up.  My mom's here so I'm able to get a little work done while she pleads with them to not hurt themselves or each other.  Here's a wreath I made for her Bubble Guppies party:


Then I thought it would be nice to have some pictures of the little two year old so we headed to the Naval Academy with a blanket and a number two.  It didn't go as well as I was hoping- here's how Malia felt about the situation:



I do like this one:


Liam was sharing some flowers with his little sister- how sweet he is!





Sass.


I love how she's on her little tippy toes in this one!




Here's Liam being sweet again- showing some love to Bebe (that's how he says Joey).


Then it was bath time for the little one.  I will never understand how she gets so dirty.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of them in the grass picking flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete