Sunday, July 24, 2016

June 25 = Help Sister Day

This is how Malia greeted me when I came in this morning- such a good little girl!


To remind myself of things I want to write about, I'll make a note and then take a screenshot of it so it'll pop up in my pictures.  Here is said note (it's not actually from the 16th, I just erased the old notes and added new ones so it didn't change the date)



So I do remember when Malia accidentally ran into Liam and Liam kept saying "bank Lala, bank Lala" and I couldn't figure out what he was saying but eventually he reached over and smacked her little behind and then I put it together- "Spank Lala."  So I had to teach him not to spank anyone... Lord help us all.

Also, anytime I ask her what the color of something is, she says "bew."

And if we ask her to tell us a story, she'll start it with "Sooooooo..." and it's really cute.

Here's another note I made myself:


He was using the remote to go to different episodes and was asking if she wanted to watch each one?  She said yes to all of them and I guess he picked the one he wanted in the end.

Later, I put them in Liam's room so I could get some cleaning done and this is what I found when I came in- I guess Malia was tired!


And another message.  See?  I already forgot this cute little note about the picture above.




No comments:

Post a Comment