Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September 23 = New Book Day

Here's Liam waiting for the bus.  I've designated this as "his spot."  We'll see how long that lasts.


Also, I used real chalk to write a quote on this board but it's been brushed by so many times that I couldn't tell you what it said anymore.  So I got some liquid chalk markers and wrote this one out... I like it!


Also, we had a Moms' Night Out tonight with our MOPS group.  We met at Mother's restaurant in Severna Park and we were all childless for the time we were there- it was amazing!  I had already eaten dinner but I was excited to just participate in adult conversation!


Also, I started this book today.  So. Good.  It's really interesting- I have a feeling it's not going to take me long to finish it.


Also, I was tickling Malia and she kept saying "it tickles, it tickles" so I went to take a video so I could remember how she said it and... well I had to do a lot of work to get her to say it when 5 seconds before, she wouldn't stop saying it:


2 comments: