Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September 17 = Kinder Farm Park Day

Zachary had Rover watch last night at the academy so he spent the night there and then had a breakfast this morning so Daps, Grandma and I took the kids to Kinder Farm Park.  It was so nice outside and the kids had so much fun!






After the park, we grabbed chickfila to take home and met Zachary there for lunch before Grandma and Daps had to leave.  And while they were heading south, Alexandra was heading north!  We are going to the Cowboys v. Redskins game tomorrow.  A little under seven years ago, Alexandra and I went to a tattoo parlor and she got her first tattoo and I got my cartilage pierced.  So now that she wants her second tattoo, she's decided to do it up here so I can be with her for the second one too!  The same guy who did my XIII a couple months ago, did her new sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment