Wednesday, August 23, 2017

June 15 = EEG is Done Day

The EEG is gone!  All that remains is lots of sticky stuff in her hair:


My mom wanted to see Kayleigh today so we brought the whole gang up to the hospital.  While my mom and I were with Kayleigh- Zachary and Gramps took Liam to get a haircut.  He told me he got Malia a haircut too (her first) but was joking.







I left the hospital with my parents and the kids but Zachary stayed behind.  When I got home, I ran a few errands- I went to Barnes & Noble and found this- had to have it!  


This afternoon, we were listening to music on our TV and Liam wanted to search for Joshua Radin.  He asked me how to spell it and I asked him if he knew how and he said "J, O for OneRepublic, S for Shawn Mendes, H for Happy Babies, U, A."  How impressive!!

This boy loves his Gramps:


This girl likes to sing:

 

And this dog loves her Daddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment