Wednesday, August 23, 2017

July 3 = Funny Facebook Posts Day

Look at these two- I think they're going to be best friends for life.


Zachary took Liam to the gym today and I took the girls to target- the first of many trips I'm guessing.


Oh and of course we stopped at Chickfila on the way home:



Malia found this bag in Target... there were lots of things she had picked up and said "I like this," but this one she picked up (from a clearance section, you go girl), and said "This is mine."  The ice cream cones inside have lip gloss in them but she hasn't discovered that yet- this bag now holds her pacis and her ice creams and she couldn't be happier about it.


Our shopping and lunch wore little Miss out:



Rosie had a check-up at the vet today- she had to get her shots but did really well with them!


Tonight, when Zachary, Kayleigh and I were sitting outside, I saw this funny facebook post that sounds like something Zachary will definitely do in the future:


So I went to the facebook page that the picture came from and found lots of good ones- Zachary and I laughed a lot looking at them:






Had to take a break from laughing to take a picture of this precious little thing:








Evidence of a laugh:


He likes to pretend like I think I'm a lot funnier than I actually am but I think he's in denial ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment