Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 4 = Liam's Birthday Eve!

I can't believe Liam is almost 2!  Everyone keeps making jokes about "oh the terrible twos are coming..."  According to the eight therapists we see, we hit those awhile ago.  Not that he's terrible- he's the cutest- but this age can be a bit challenging.  Exhibit A:


Anyway- I had gotten Liam this cool flashlight toy for his birthday but it came about a week and a half before his birthday so he got it... a week and a half before his birthday.  So I also got him some cups today.  Getting him from bottle to sippy cup was a nightmare and he's still only drinking out of one style of sippy cup.  Now his therapists want us to get him drinking out of a straw and an open cup so I'm always on the lookout for a cup that will help us accomplish that.  I found two that I thought might work- I was wrong.


You can't see the shirt in this picture and it's too cute not to share so...


It says "God made the sun, God made the sea, God made the fish and God made me!"  Also, he's too cute not to share another picture of him.  Later that night, as we were putting him to bed, Zachary had the idea of snapping a picture and posting it on facebook with the caption- last time going to bed as a one year old- I'll wake up being two!  Well... I forgot to post it because I immediately started my nightly cleaning routine after he went to sleep and then when Malia went to sleep, I passed out myself.  So here it is after the fact...




No comments:

Post a Comment