Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 2 = Go Back to Hebron Day

We weren't able to make it to church on time but Aunt Lynn and the youth group were throwing a spaghetti lunch to raise money for the youth group so we were happy to be able to make it for that.  Hebron will always have a special place in my heart- my dad pretty much grew up there and that's where Zachary and I really started our relationship- we got to see each other at school and even shared a few classes but between chatting before the service started, being in Sunday school together, eventually teaching Sunday school together and spending time together at youth group, Hebron was at the center of our getting to know each other better.  Here's a picture of the two of us ... over eleven years ago.



I remember taking this picture for the sole purpose of putting in a frame I had gotten Zachary for either his birthday or Christmas... it was eleven years ago so I don't remember!  But Zachary did remember receiving it and wanted to do an updated shot now that we've become a family!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment