Friday, April 3, 2015

March 29 = Sweet Daddy Day

Zachary got Malia dressed this morning- look how cute she is!  So sweet... so happy.


And then there's Liam.  Liam has been in a mood this whole week- his only form of communication has been a high pitched whine since Tuesday.  Well that's not entirely true.  He has formed some new words this week: baby and bowl.  But other than saying baby and bowl, it's been a constant whine.  You can probably get an idea of his attitude from his expression in this picture:


But the reason today is sweet daddy day is I caught Zachary being sweet and I just have to document it.  Malia's been going to bed at the same time Liam does- which is only adding fuel to the fire that is Zachary's and my addiction to Scandal.  So since she's going to sleep at 8:30, we like to feed her before we go to sleep and that usually makes it to where she wakes up for good around 8 which is perfect for this not-a-morning-person mommy.  Well, Zachary's been giving her a bottle while I pump for the last time of the night and I just assumed he stood beside her crib holding the bottle but on this night, I just had a longing to see Malia before I went to pump and he was rocking her and talking to her as she was drinking.  It melted my heart and just made me so grateful that my baby girl has a man who loves her who will set the bar high for another man one day in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment