Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 15 = Spoiled Baby Day

So I went to core this morning.  Core is this class at my gym that is of the devil I'm pretty sure.  I went thinking we would do some ab exercises which would have been pretty rough but instead this class works your triceps, glutes, hamstrings, abs, upper abs, lower abs, obliques, everything.  The first probably five times I went I woke up and immediately felt pain in my pectoral muscles the morning after.  Without moving. Just woke up to pain.  It's gotten better now and I can see changes in my body so it's worth it and I get to go with a friend so it's a good thing- I shouldn't have said it was of the devil but... I don't feel bad enough to go back and change it.  Anyway- I went to pick the kids up from the child care and Malia was playing with the same doll she's been playing with every time I go pick her up.  When I took it from her to give to the worker, she burst into tears.  I had been thinking about getting her a doll similar to this one at the gym but today... with those tears... we left straight from the gym and headed to Target in search of a doll.  Here's Miss Priss (a name my grandmother used to use for me which is extremely appropriate for this little lady) at Target.



And Big Brother... just along for the ride.  I've taken trips like this for him too but it seems that every time I get him a toy that he just adores somewhere else, we bring it home and he has no interest in it.


The same cannot be said for Malia.  She's so sweet with this baby- when I give it to her when we come home or when I lay her down for a nap she immediately hugs her baby and even pats her on the back- it's so so sweet.  And apparently Malia is a proponent of co-sleeping like her momma.


No comments:

Post a Comment