Sunday, April 26, 2015

April 10 = Liam is a Mess Day

I was putting stuff away in the kitchen this morning and accidentally hit this magnetic cup on the side of our refrigerator that holds all my dry erase markers and some pens and pencils.  I said "uh-oh" and Liam came right in, sat down, and proceeded to pick up every singly marker and put it back in the cup.  And when he was done, he just walked off.  He didn't expect any thanks- he just helped out and went back to whatever he was doing.


Later, he laid down for a nap.  About an hour later, Zachary and I were talking in our room and we hear music.  I assume I had paused the tv and it started playing because it had been paused for a certain amount of time or something so I walk towards the living room and passed the noise.  It was coming from Liam's room.  I opened the door and found this:



He stood on his bed to stand on the window sill to get on the dresser and then turned his radio on.  Lord have mercy on us.

And later, he got in a box!


No comments:

Post a Comment