Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1 = Yogurt Day

The kids ate yogurt for breakfast by themselves this morning- they love it so much!





We have had to really think hard about how to arrange Liam's room because this boy will not sleep at night.  While I was in NC a couple weekends ago, Zachary was rearranging the house and the desk broke while he was trying to move it.  So we put part of it in Liam's room to organize some of his toys.  Well we decided to move everything out of his room so his room is only for sleeping and when I went to move the desk part in his room I discovered he's been getting in the drawer...



After I moved some stuff around I took them out in our backyard to try to wear them out- trying everything I can to get him to sleep!





This picture reminds me so much of another picture that I'll put below it:




 

Oh and by the way- Dominos sells a Smores Cookie.  It's delicious.



Night one of no toys and lots of outside time was successful!



1 comment: