Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30 = Bashful Day

First of all I'll share a picture of Liam that Zachary captured when he got home from work today.  Looks like he's not taking his nap like he's supposed to be...



And then I have to share a story that made me smile.  We go to the gym pretty much every day.  The girls in the Kids' Club are so great and love the kids.  Liam first fell in love with Bekah.  She's babysat the kids for us before- she's definitely a favorite.  Liam knew her name and that's saying something.  But she's not been working as much when we're there and Liam now has another favorite.  Her name is Irma and on her first day there, I knew there was going to be a connection.  They're so cute together.  And now when we go to the gym, he'll say "go see Irma."  Well for the past few days she hasn't been there and he's definitely been disappointed.  Today, we were talking on the way in and he said "go see Irma" and I said "maybe, buddy."  We walked around the corner and there she was.  I expected Liam to be so excited but instead he got super bashful!  I've never seen him act the way he did tonight- it was so funny. 

1 comment: