Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 8 = Mother's Day

As I mentioned yesterday, Zachary had duty today.  So I celebrated Mother's Day by taking myself to a yin yoga class- my new obsession.  I've always loved vinyasa yoga because it's an incredible workout with all of the mental benefits of yoga but yin yoga... Oh my goodness.  It's a 90 minute class but it feels like 30 minutes.  You hold poses on the floor for 3-10 minutes each and that sounded like a nightmare to me but it is so calming- I always come out so peaceful!

So when we got home it was nap time and then I got some cleaning done.  I told Zachary I think about Liam's closet probably twice a day because it somehow became the designated space for things that didn't have a designated space.  He said he hasn't thought about it twice since we've moved here.  So I waited until he had duty to get it cleaned.  I didn't take a before pic but here's the after... just trust me- huge improvement.


 The kids were quiet while I was cleaning so I came downstairs ready to praise them for their awesome behavior... and then I saw this:



No comments:

Post a Comment