Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 11 = Malia's Sick Day

Liam had some testing today before his group session so Malia and I had lots of time- we went to AC Moore and then chickfila and ate inside!



Then we went to pick Liam up- Malia didn't make it all the way to the school:


She didn't wake up until I got her out of her car seat and she was super clingy so I let her take her nap in our bed:



While she took her nap I brought in my stuff from AC Moore- this was one of my purchases- mini corn hole boards- Zachary is going to be so excited to play tonight!


When Malia woke up, she was burning up- she had a pretty high fever so we had a wardrobe change but she still wanted her blanket... poor baby!


She went to bed pretty early- we'll pray that she wakes up tomorrow happy and healthy!  And just for fun- here's a picture of Zachary and the two cats.  Trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment