Sunday, May 8, 2016

April 20 = Catch Up Day

Back to reality!  Zachary had class last night and today was back to being a normal day.  Malia found Liam's Name Bubble labels (from namebubbles.com- they're awesome) and labeled herself.


And later we took Liam to his group session.  He made this really cool piece of art based on the story "If You Give a Dog a Donut."  He was wearing his Red Sox hat and was really excited to show me!


And I made something that I think is really going to make my life easier.  When I was in kindergarten, each of us students had our name outside a little pocket on a big board.  Inside the pocket was a red, yellow and green card.  We started on green but if we misbehaved we got moved to yellow and if we misbehaved again, it was red.  Of course I was never moved to yellow or red because I was an angel :) but every day the teacher would send home a note letting our parents know what color we were on.  I took that idea and ran with it.  Notice Malia's already on red.



While Liam was at his group session, Malia and I ran to AC Moore and picked up this cool numbers puzzle- Liam likes it so far!


And after we played with the puzzle a little bit, it was time for naps.  Liam took a long time to wake up from his:




Apparently it was "tackle Mommy time."



1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Love all the pictures, but this last one is the best! So sweet! Liam, I love your art work!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete