Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April 12 = Malia's a Mess Day

I came really close to sharing a picture that you should be grateful I didn't share.  It's a picture of the contents of Malia's diaper all over everything- her back, her shirt, her pants... it was everywhere.  So here is a picture of her in the bath.


I got her in her pajamas and she went downstairs while I was cleaning up from her bath- ya know, putting her clothes in the hamper, putting the towel back, draining the water.  In the time it took me to do that, Malia did this damage:


But don't worry- she tried to help clean it up.


I shared this with my friend, Alexandra, and she thought this picture needed a caption:

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate doesn't hurt.  

So true.

Also I saw this on facebook today and it's also so true:


1 comment:

  1. Malia, you keep your mommy hopping, don't you?
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete