Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 20 = Moving Day

We got some work done last night but the majority of the work is going to be done today!  I didn't take any pictures during the day because my cute kids weren't there to be in them but I did take a picture of my delicious lunch at the Village with Alexandra.



I got lots of texts from Zachary letting me know how their day was going and sending me lots of pictures so I didn't miss everyone too much!  He sent me this:



and then a video to show her new habit: 




They had to get up early (for the kids, late for Zachary) to go to a ceremony at the Academy so this was Liam before dinner:



Zachary moved some furniture around to make our lives easier- these kids get into everything!  Liam's favorite trick is to move our kitchen table's chairs to the counter and he can access everything and therefore make a big mess.  So Zachary moved the table and chairs into the area that has a gate blocking it off when we want it blocked off.  That meant the toddler bed that had been in that area had to be moved so he moved it to Malia's room and she slept on it like it was no big deal.  Liam still hasn't transitioned to his bed yet- he doesn't stay in it until he passes out but Malia stayed in it all night!



Just in case, Zachary moved the changing table contents out of Miss Malia's reach:



 I also got this precious picture of Joey:



I'm so glad to get to help my parents move but I do miss them all!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Malia is a girlie-girl, isn't she? Good hair-washing, little one.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete