Friday, August 12, 2016

July 26 = Video that Makes Me Cry Day


First this:



Then:

I took on the role for co-coordinator for my MOPS group this year with my new friend, Anna.  We've gotten together to meet and talk about what we want to do with MOPS and we get along so well and work really well together- it's going to be so great.  So part of being coordinators is we get this cool box with lots of stuff to help us plan a year including 17 DVD segments that we can play during a meeting.  The MOPS group I went to in Jacksonville used the videos a lot but this group didn't use them at all since I've joined so we'll see what we do with them.  But there was one with the theme "Becoming Wonderstruck Moms" and the speaker on it was Lisa Gungor.  She talked about her child with special needs and I related so well to it.  She talked about a song she wrote about her daughter and after watching the video she spoke in and nearly crying, I watched the music video for the song she wrote, and lost it.  I can't find the video she spoke in online but here's the video and the song she wrote for her daughter with Down Syndrome (which I really thought was Down's Syndrome... but it's not- fun fact).


1 comment: