Friday, August 12, 2016

July 22 = Mommy/Son Day

Here's Liam waking Malia up.



We took Malia to the CDC today so that I could take Liam by himself to his OT appointment.  I got to read the whole time- it was amazing.  And after his appointment, we still had a bit of time before we needed to go pick up Malia so I took Liam to lunch at The Main Ingredient.  We had such a good time together.  He was being so funny and sweet!



My favorite part was when he was playing hide and seek behind the sugar packets.  Such a silly, sweet boy.


Later that afternoon, after we picked Malia up, we headed to Amy's house for a playdate.  Amy and Evie missed Malia's birthday party but got her a present anyway- a tea set!  Here's Malia in Amy's husband, Will's, shoes...


 And here she is at home, playing with her tea set!


Also, I got this picture and it's now my background on my phone- she's too cute.


Also this:


1 comment:

  1. Where's Liam? Haha. I bet he had a good time with Mommy!

    ReplyDelete