Friday, August 12, 2016

August 5 = Harvest Day II

Look at my tomatoes!


We went to Liam's OT appointment today and Malia decided she didn't want to wear her shoes...


...so she took her shoes and socks off but look how she placed them so neatly!


Then she helped me with my word puzzles... by flipping back to the answer key.


Later in the day, Zachary got home but we didn't have anything to eat for dinner so Liam and I headed to the grocery store.  I decided to buy Zachary some beer so I took Liam in with me.  As we were checking out, Liam started saying he wanted a pretzel.  I assured him we would get pretzels at the grocery store and the guy ringing us up whips out this container with big pretzel rods in it.  Liam's been in this store with Zachary twice before and remembered they had pretzels- what a smart boy!  Then we got some groceries and as we were checking out, one of the grocers asked if Liam would like a lollipop to which he said "Yes, please."  Here he is with his free lollipop!


While we were gone, Zachary sent me these pictures:



And here's Liam being too cool for school:


1 comment: