Monday, May 1, 2017

April 30 = Picnic Day

Baby update!  Notice I've changed to baby from McKenzie because we've decided to change the name.  Right now we're trying to decide between Emily Austin Holliday and Audrey Austin Holliday.  We may not decide until she's born... but here's how big she is right now:


Well maybe.  I went to the doctor last week and I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead which would line up with what I thought at the beginning so I think they're right.  I go again on Wednesday and we'll see how I'm measuring- if I'm still measuring ahead, they'll schedule a c-section.

Also, 7th company had a picnic today... they had different games for the different squads to see which platoon did the best.  I think I used those words correctly- who knows.  Malia and Zachary had fun playing with a basketball.  Liam had fun going in and out of all of the racquetball courts.



It was a nice outing and when we got home it was time for baths and bed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! And, so excited for the baby coming! Can't wait to meet her! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete