Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May 9 = Getting Dressed Day

This morning I was woken up to Liam yelling "Come here daddy, come here daddy," over and over again.  I opened his door and he said "I got dressed!"  He had taken his pajamas off and gotten a pair of pants and a tshirt out of his dresser and put it on.  I was so proud!



Zachary had taken Rosie to work this morning because she was a ball of energy and he wanted me to be able to get some more sleep... I think being at work wore her out.



I got Rosie back after taking Liam to school so Rosie, Malia and I got to spend some quality time together- just us girls :)


Later, we went to the playground.  I will drive the short distance next time because getting the three of these crazy kids to the playground is quite a task.


I shot a short video at the playground... these kids crack me up.

 

I forgot to look at an update on the baby on Sunday so I took a screen shot of The Bump app today instead... we're getting there!


Later, we grilled some chicken outside.  One of our neighbors was leaving and on her way out said- "Wow, you all really are from North Carolina, you grill out every night!"  Truth.  Rosie liked being outside and while she doesn't typically tolerate blankets on her, it was a bit chilly so she did this time.


Also, I've mentioned my baby blanket on the blog a few times and I have a feeling Gigi may turn out to be his version of my baby blanket... looks like there's nothing to worry about!


1 comment:

  1. Little Liam, you are growing up. Nice to see Liam and Malia playing together and loving each other. And, I think those blankies, Gigi's, Thistlehairs - whatever it is - bring a lot of comfort and security. Love them all.
    Love you guys! Grandma

    ReplyDelete