Saturday, September 2, 2017

July 8 = One Month Day

Holy Moly- Kayleigh's a month old!  

Here she is wearing a shirt that says... Darn- I can't remember- is it everything is more fun with Grandma?



Grandma and Aunt Mary came to visit us this weekend- we loved having them!

 

Malia is typically Kayleigh's second momma but today Liam took on the caretaker role and tried to feed Kayleigh her bottle.  We haven't quite learned that pushing the bottle in her mouth isn't a great way to go but we'll get there.



Of course we had to have our Saturday chickfila breakfast!  Only a few more left before we move up to Rhode Island!


Malia decided to see if she liked the swing any more than Kayleigh does... she does.


When Liam was born, Pinterest was not all the rage it was a little later on so Liam got sheets of paper that said "I'm ____ months old today."  I got a little more sophisticated with Malia and got her wooden numbers for her monthly pictures.  With Kayleigh I got this chalkboard and I'm so excited because I can use it for these pictures and then for other things- quotes, song lyrics, who knows- in between the 8ths of the months.


I told Zachary I wanted to pick a stuffed animal we could put in each picture to show her growth- we chose this "ugly doll."  My friend, Jaimie, gave this to me for my 22nd birthday- it's name is Po.



Also- Malia's birthday is coming up so Grandma brought up some cupcakes.  Malia loved the pink and purple hearts!



Zachary will not allow for serious pictures to be taken if he can help it.


Here's all my babies at one month old:


Oh Kayleigh Bug:


Our first picture as a family of five:


In this picture, with Aunt Mary, you can see the M&Ms that were used to bribe them for the first picture.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's what Kayleigh's shirt says. Everything is more fun with Grandma. Hopefully Liam, Malia, and Kayleigh will all have fun with Grandma! Grandma sure has fun with them. I think I can see the sibling resemblance in their one month old pictures. That is neat to see all of them at the same age together. Love all of you so much! Grandma

    ReplyDelete