Monday, September 18, 2017

July 16 = Malia's Birthday!

So it's Malia's birthday but since she's three and didn't really communicate to us what she wished for her birthday plans- we had our families meet at La Cocina!  This is a birthday tradition for my family so it was the perfect plan, at least for me ;).

Here's some pictures from dinner:






















After dinner, we went back to Grandma & Dops house and I snapped this picture of Kayleigh and Gramps before they left.  I got a tad bit emotional when my family left because I knew it would be the last time they'd see Kayleigh as a itty bitty baby- I was surprised my dad let me get this picture but he might have been thinking that too.



I can't believe little Miss Malia is three years old!  She is so full of joy and love.  She's always willing to help, very generous with hugs and kisses (as long as it's on her terms) and so very smart.  She talks so much and so well- you never have to wonder what she's thinking.  I love her wild spirit- I think we should have named her Tarzana- she can give you a look that makes it look like she just belongs in the jungle.  She's got lots of energy like her daddy but also loves naps like her momma.  I can't imagine our family without our Malia Mae!

1 comment:

  1. Good time to all be together! Loved celebrating your birthday, Malia!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete