Sunday, October 8, 2017

August 14 = Malia (L) Comes to Visit Day

First- I just love how attentive Liam and Malia are towards Kayleigh- it's so precious.


But the most exciting thing that happened today was my friend, Malia Losordo, came to visit us today!  She lives in Oregon but was on the east coast for a wedding and was close enough to drive to come see us!



While we were chatting and catching up, Liam went upstairs.  You would think after the hair cut fiasco, I would be a little more vigilant but I did make sure the doors that could be locked were locked and I set him up on my bed watching TV.  He was quiet- too quiet- and when I went to get him after Malia and her new husband, Gordon, left, this is what I found:


Then I read this- and it reminded me so much of Malia:

And then before I could get too emotional about how sweet that was, I saw this, and that balanced me out :)


Later, Gordon sent me this picture I had asked him to take.  When they got to our house, the kids ran out to greet Malia and Gordon and Liam proceeded to run to the playground.  Gordon was so so good with him and chased after him so Malia and I leisurely walked along with little Malia as she picked flowers.  Her new flower picking habit reminded me of my friend Malia- they're both little nature babies and I love that so much about both of them- so when Gordon and Liam returned, I asked him to snap a picture of these two doing what they love.  Thankfully he remembered to send it!


No comments:

Post a Comment