Thursday, November 9, 2017

September 16 = Chickfila Saturday

Today was an awesome Saturday- there's nothing like a man and his dog...


And there's nothing like this mom and her chickfila.




Also- we've got our gator fan ready for college football Saturday!


Oh and the highlight of the kids' day... I found a kitchen for sale on Facebook marketplace.  When we got to their house- they said to keep our money and gave it to us for free!  It was so sweet.  I've been looking for a kitchen for years and finally found one- I was so excited for them and their reaction didn't disappoint.



Malia decided to share her stuffed animals with Kayleigh- actually- the black and white and grey animal- I can't remember what it's called- but it's the animal I got her when I was pregnant and at the Jacksonville zoo when we went down for the Navy/Notre Dame game.



Also, check out this dinner my hubby made me.  What an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment