Tuesday, November 28, 2017

October 20 = Proud Brother Day

Oh my goodness- this picture.  Can you just see the pride he has in being a big brother on his face?  He loves her so, so much.


That picture was taken while we were waiting for his therapy appointments- he drew this picture on the board during OT.  Not sure what it is but I like it anyway.


Kayleigh has to get bloodwork done to make sure her phenobarbital level is good- I took her to the clinic today to get it done... they told me after they unsuccessfully tried twice that they don't have needles small enough for young babies, that we should take her to the hospital.  How I wish they would have told me that before they stuck her.  Here's my little monkey waiting to take her back...


 And here's Miss Kayleigh, not bothered by any of it.


 I got a new game for the kids- Hungry Hungry Hippo- I'm hoping it will promote turn taking... we shall see ;)


And we can't leave Rosie out of the post for today, can we?


1 comment: