Wednesday, November 8, 2017

September 6 = Gymnastics Day

What a day, what a day.

Malia started gymnastics today.  It was a bit of a hot mess.






Here's my Kayleigh bug- she loves holding hands- but not as much as I do!



I really enjoy pictures that sum up our life.  This is one of them:


We also started AWANA tonight.  Zachary had a ton of work to do so he stayed home because I thought this was going to be a really simple drop off and then I'd have an hour to myself.  So naive.  This is what it actually looked like:



Also, we have another development.  You've heard the term "threenager?"  Yeah.  I've got one of those.  Malia doesn't call me mommy anymore- it's just mom now.  And it's said with quite a bit of attitude.  Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Malia, you will be quite the little gymnast. Kayleigh, you have a sweet smile!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete