Friday, August 22, 2014

August 15 = Re-visit old toy day

One of the main challenges I'm facing when home alone with two under two is during times when I have to pump.  I can put Malia on the bed and feed her or help her with her pacifier but having Liam up on the bed too doesn't ever work- I can't be available enough to feel Malia is safe and even if I did, the likelihood of him staying on the bed is slim to none so I'd have to disconnect from the pump and go make sure he was safe himself.  So I pump when Liam is napping but having to pump every 3 hours at least, sometimes I have to leave him in his high chair or in his room with some toys.  In this picture, I had left him in his room with his toys but came in to see him doing this:

I had this out for Malia when we were all three in Liam's room.  When this was Liam's toy, he had no interest in it all.  Better late than never?

No comments:

Post a Comment