Monday, August 25, 2014

August 16 = Malia is 1 Month Old Day!

Where did the last month go?!  My goodness.  I love this little girl more than I thought imaginable.  She is such. a. good. baby.  This girl sleeps on a pretty reliable schedule and doesn't have colic.  Her acid reflux episodes are gone and she is just such a joy.  She cries when she's hungry, wants to be changed or wants to be held.  Well, and from about 11-12:30 pretty much every night for no apparent reason but compared to Liam, it's definitely an improvement.  I love Liam more than words can say but his infancy was pretty tough so I'm thankful that Malia's habits are a little more conducive to a normal person's lifestyle than Liam's were.  I love that she loves to be held.   I love this little sound she makes that I still haven't caught on video but definitely need to- there's no way to describe it- I have to capture it so I can always hear it.  I love that she tolerates her big brother and his clumsy high fives that don't always end up landing on her hands and his sloppy kisses.  I love that Liam is such a pro at being a big brother- he loves his little sister and that's really all that matters.  What a blessed momma I am!



With Liam we would write "I'm ___ months old" on a piece of paper with the date and once he got to a certain age he started playing with the paper and it was hard to get a shot in which you could read the words so this go 'round, we're going to use wooden numbers.  Anyways- here's a side by side of both of my babies at one month:


... They don't really look anything alike haha

And here's Liam today- brushing his teeth with Dad before bed



No comments:

Post a Comment