Friday, December 19, 2014

November 27 = Thanksgiving!

Another actual holiday!  Thanksgiving is Zachary's favorite holiday and we had a really nice one filled with family and good food.  Knowing that we were going to be celebrating Thanksgiving again at his parents house, I ate the ham instead of turkey so I could enjoy two different dinners but I never say no to mashed potatoes- I have no problem having them two days in a row.  This was almost everyone's first time meeting Miss Malia and it was so heartwarming how accepted and loved she was from the moment everyone saw her.  There was no asking, "Can I hold her?"  They just grabbed her and that's how I like it.  Everyone played with Liam too- both of my kids are so loved and there is nothing that makes me happier in this world than seeing my little family happy.  We also got some rare photos- my dad and all of his siblings- and for the first time, maybe ever?- a picture of me and all of my cousins.  I know we had one when my brother had just been born- he was 6 days old on Christmas of 1994 but that picture didn't have Callie in it- she wasn't born yet!  I don't know that we've ever had a picture of all eight of us so that was special.  So this may be picture overload but it was such a good day and we don't get to see everyone that often so these are memories that need to be preserved and shared!

Miss Malia in her "My First Thanksgiving" outfit

Aunt Pat helping Liam with some pumpkin dip (which he loved)

Me and my baby girl

Malia and her "cuz" Josh

Aunt Pat & Malia

All the girl cousins!

Aunt Lynn dominating the kitchen

Brooke, Maggie and Malia- animals love Malia

Cousin Chad & Malia

Uncle Matt & Malia
 
Lynn, Bobby, Pat, Deanie & Dad

All the cousins: Chad, Todd, Brook, Josh, Aaron, Callie, me and Matt
All the cousins plus the newest additions to the family- my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment