Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 29 = Typical Thursday Day

I've mentioned multiple times that Thursday nights are a bit rough.  I tried to start the day off really well by giving Liam a super nutritious breakfast: clementines, kiwi and golden delicious apples.  


He ate most of it and that gave me the confidence to think we were going to have an awesome day.  It continued to go really well- we went to the library for "Babies in Bloom."  Liam sat in my lap and let me hold the book the coordinator was reading- he even tolerated one of the songs!  I wasn't able to take Malia out but Liam enjoyed himself so all in all it was a good experience.  We went home long enough for me to pump and eat a quick lunch and then we met some friends at Target.  We got some yummy snack and a face lotion for Miss Malia- her face keeps getting chapped from the cold I think.  Oh- then we ran to Bed Bath & Beyond because earlier in the 30 minutes we were home earlier, when I opened the freezer to put some milk in there to freeze, a glass bottle fell and hit the crock pot on the way down- breaking the stoneware and then shattering on the kitchen floor.  I got a new crockpot at Bed Bath & Beyond and then we headed to My Gym for Liam's therapy appointment.  We are thinking about getting a membership there for Liam and Malia so I talked to someone there about that and then we came home to see Zachary for a few minutes and then I laid Liam and Malia down for a much needed nap.  I got a few things done but the time flew and this is how Liam's mood was for the rest of the evening:



We played with a few toys but he pretty much wanted to be left alone.  So I turned my attention to Malia and tried to get her to eat one of the pouches we got at Target earlier in the day.  So far, she's rejected all purees but I thought it was worth a try.  I was right!




She loved it!  So then Liam decided he wanted attention after all so I went to pick out some toys and found this:



 So while the pieces weren't in, he did a great job of matching the pieces- the snake, elephant and lion are all in the right area and he did it all by himself!  As I took this picture, he was busy- I turned around and he was playing the keyboard!

It was a busy day complete with yummy meals, a bit of a tantrum but plenty of smiles and love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment