Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 30 = Family Dinner Night


We usually try to eat dinner as a family but Malia sometimes naps during dinner.  Tonight though, we were all together and had a lovely evening.  Malia was obviously very happy:



Liam ate as much zucchini as Liam did which made this momma very happy.


My family got in a little after dinner- they were going to come last weekend to celebrate my birthday but they were a bit nervous about the weather.  Matthew snapped this picture of my precious little girl.  So cute!


Also- we got a video of this but I can't find it- but Malia has this sea horse that lights up and plays music- she started kissing the sea horse and wouldn't stop- it was so cute and so sweet- I hope I can find the video because it brought everyone in the room lots of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment