Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 10 = Snack Day

I just thought this picture was too funny.  Liam never watches tv and he very rarely stays still.  Here I caught him eating laying down while eating his snack and checking out the tv.  I am obsessed with trail mix but I'm super picky.  I hate raisins which eliminates a large percentage of trail mixes.  So we found a good one at Sam's Club- dried strawberries and blueberries, almonds, cashews and yogurt chips.  We bought banana chips, chocolate chips and caramel bites separately and I just add those to a little bowl of the trail mix and it is just so so good.  Liam likes it too- most of the parts.  We pick out the almonds, break the cashews into fourths and make sure the strawberries aren't too big.



Also- here's a delayed after hair cut picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment