Thursday, July 3, 2014

June 25 = Try Ice Day

Chick-fil-a dates with Liam are one of my favorite things in the world.  We don't have any super close to us so I try to work it in when we have to be somewhere that is a little closer.  Conveniently for me, the office we go to for Liam's physical and speech therapy every Monday and Wednesday is less than half a mile down the road from one.  I get a 12 piece chicken nugget meal so we can share the chicken and then Liam gets a fruit cup, or if we have lots of fruit and I remember to bring him a fruit cup, we might share a chocolate chip cookie.  Usually he drinks out of his sippy cup but pregnancy brain mommy forgot to bring one so I got him a kids cup of water.  He didn't love it so I finished the water while he was in therapy but there was a lot of ice left.  He loved it!  And remember chick-fil-a has the tiny pieces of ice so he wasn't biting them and they weren't a choking hazard :)

Even when he was reunited with his sippy cup, the ice eating continued.







No comments:

Post a Comment