Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December 29 = Decorate Day

We have been meaning to put these up for months... and now that we have the new crib set up in Liam's room, Malia's room is now all hers and so it seemed like a good time to mark the outside of their rooms as their own.  The pink and blue signs were a gift from Grandma and Grandma's very good friend, Zachary's "Aunt Shari" made these beautiful scrapbook page shadowboxes.  I pray that both of my children know deep in their souls that they are fearfully and wonderfully made.  Liam may have to face various health problems in the future but I hope he understands that God has a plan for him and Malia, just by being female, will probably, somehow, look in the mirror and not love what she sees- I think most people feel that way at one point or another no matter how beautiful they are.  Hopefully she'll skip it- I pray that I can instill in her the understanding from an early age that her body is a temple of the Holy Spirit.  I hope she loves her blue eyes that I prayed she would have and that she knows her smile makes my heart flutter.  And I hope she sees the beauty in others too- recognizing that God made us all the way he wanted us to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment