Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 17 = Indoor Picnic Day

So there's this trend on social media #iwokeuplikethis.  People take pictures of themselves upon waking up naturally beautiful and post them saying, look how beautiful I am with no effort.  So I, poking fun at this trend, posted this picture of Malia with the caption "she woke up like this."



 We had a very rare open day today so I decided to make some returns I've been meaning to make.  However, I got an email with a 20% off one item coupon to Barnes and Noble so obviously, we ran by there too.  I got this book:

 ... I really would love to teach my kids yoga at a young age and let it be something they grow up doing.  It's such a great exercise that encourages flexibility, strength, mindfulness, self acceptance, so many things!

When we got home, Liam really wanted to watch Mickey Mouse and he had been so good during our shopping trip so I put down our picnic blanket down in the living room and let him eat his lunch with Mickey.  He ate it all!  He hardly ever eats all of his lunch so I think I may use this tactic more often...


Also Malia has a new habit- walking around with my shoes around her wrists.  I have no clue where she got it from but it makes her happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment