Friday, September 25, 2015

September 21 = Hail & Farewell Day

We started the morning by putting a bow in Malia's hair.  She tolerates these better than headbands even though I love headbands but it's just not in the cards for us.  Anyway! 


We took Liam to the CDC for the day and came home and got to work.  Malia helped me fold some diapers...


I got some other stuff done, Malia napped... and then it was time for me to take Malia to Zachary so he could watch her for me while I had a therapy appointment- have I mentioned, I love therapy?  Well, I picked up Liam first and as we were leaving, we saw our friends, Kam and Anna Kate. Anna Kate is four and she is so sweet.  She's super smart too and her mom is teaching her lots of good things- one being to have a giving heart.  Anna Kate knew that I was Malia's mommy too and she gave me one of her stuffed animals- she had it in her little purse so it must be pretty special- she wanted Malia to borrow it.  So I took it to pick Malia up and gave it to her- she loved it!


After I snapped that picture, Zachary showed me this picture he took of Malia while she as hamming it up at the Academy.


I went home, changed diapers, packed some snacks and we headed right back to the Academy for a hail and farewell at the Commandant's house. I don't have any pictures of us there because Liam and I didn't last long.  Liam thinks all doors should be closed at all times- he gets this habit from us but little does he know, the doors are closed to keep him out.  Anyway, he got very upset when people would open doors that he had shut- silly people.  So he and I headed outside and walked around a bit.  It was so nice outside so it all worked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment