Friday, October 30, 2015

October 15 = Impromptu Playground Visit Day

Since today is Thursday, Liam was at the CDC from 10-2.  Zachary had a late night tonight so instead of returning home immediately, I decided to pass some time at this playground that I've passed twice a week for months now and always looked at but never stopped at.  I'm so glad we stopped!  I could not have designed a better playground for my two kids if I tried- there are three slides for Liam and very low incline ramps so Malia can walk all around too and one of the slides is wide enough for me to go down with her- she was a big fan!  And there were four swings- two "baby" swings and two regular swings.  Malia loves swinging so much so she was able to relax in there while I walked around with Liam between pushes.  And Liam thought it'd be fun to try the regular swing- he did a great job!  It was so much fun that I texted my friends with small kids and recommended we meet here sometime because it's just so perfect for new-ish walkers.









1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Can I go next time I come up?
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete