Friday, October 30, 2015

October 18 = New House Day

So I'm still obsessed with these bacon and cheddar biscuits so of course I wanted to make them for my parents.  I got started and the buttermilk I could have sworn was in the refrigerator disappeared.  So I went to Graul's to get some and I notice that the house next to Graul's is having a yard sale.  I see that there's a play house which I have really been wanting to get one for the kids because I thought they would love it.  I got the buttermilk and went to the yard sale right after and got this cute play house for $15!  The man and his dad helped me get it in the car, we had to fold down the back seats and then move the middle seats up as far as they would go but it fit and I was so excited to bring it home!




No comments:

Post a Comment