Friday, October 16, 2015

October 3 = Tattoo Day

So Liam has been in a terrible mood for... a while now.  My wonderful mother-in-law sensed that I needed a break like nobody's business so she offered to come up and watch the kids so that Zachary and I could get away.  We were planning on going to the Navy football game but it was raining so we had breakfast at my favorite, favorite place, The Breakfast Shoppe, where I had a delicious ham, sausage, bacon and cheddar omelet.  And then Zachary had to do some stuff at work but I got to take a nap.  And then we did some shopping and went to dinner and then... Zachary got a tattoo!  This was the before picture... probably would have been better with short sleeves but it was cold!


And the after!


These are the Gaelic astrological signs for me, Liam and Malia- Zachary read that it is common for family members' signs to be joined by the one long center line consistent in each one so that's what he did!  He says it's like carrying his family with him which will be even more significant when we go back on sea duty and he has to leave us from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment