Friday, October 30, 2015

October 16 = Grammy & Gramps Day

Zachary has duty tomorrow so my parents came in because number 1- they miss their babies and 2- I could use their help!  They left around 8am so they got in around 2pm and brought lots of Halloween goodies- the cutest little buckets and lots of candy and games.  But first- we had to get our day started.  Malia woke up with her care bear close.




Malia loves getting in this chair by herself- look at that face.



Solar powered pumpkin and Frankenstein- Malia loved loved loved watching them bobble around.



I can't remember if I mentioned that last week when preparing for the midshipmen dinner at our house, I attempted to make cupcakes.  I knew I was doubling the recipe so when I saw I needed a cup of water, I doubled it.  I need two cups.  Then I forgot I had already doubled it and decided I needed four cups of water.  Four cups of water with two boxes of cake mix is not a good thing.  I poured that down the sink and Zachary ran to Graul's and picked up some cookies.  But I really, really wanted cupcakes.  And still did the next day, and the next and the next.  So I decided to finally make some today since I had some people to share them with.  Liam decided he'd be the first person to share the cupcakes with me and sneakily grabbed one when no one was looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment