Friday, December 11, 2015

December 4 = 7th Company Christmas Party

Zachary's company had their Christmas party tonight.  We were going to get a babysitter but we figured we'd bring the kiddos along instead.  They were really well behaved and had a good time- I have a picture illustrating how Liam passed the time to follow.  But first I got Zachary to take a picture of me and my girl before we left.  The attire for the party was ugly sweater- I don't have an "ugly sweater" so I wore my grandmother's Christmas vest.  I love this thing and I get so excited when it's time to bring it out- this was the perfect occasion to wear it- I got lots of compliments!


One of the highlights of the party was the reading of some "Dear Santa" letters.  There's been a box outside of Zachary's office for a few weeks, I think, where anyone could write an anonymous "Dear Santa" letter and most of them were used to poke fun of classmates.  I didn't understand any of them as I don't know the inside jokes they all have but Zachary found humor in them and Malia clapped along!


Malia's favorite thing to do, however, was to weave in and out of all the round tables in the room.  She just walked and walked and walked and I just followed her to make sure she didn't walk right out of the room.  She had so much fun smiling at everyone.  Lots of people tried to get high fives from her but she hasn't mastered that skill yet...



And Liam found a door!  This door opened up to an enclosed space where the tables and chairs were stored so he went in and out over and over again for the last- I'm going to say- hour we were there.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I still have the video on my phone of Liam going in and out of Betsy's hall closet saying "lell-o" and "bye-bye"! Makes me smile a lot!

    ReplyDelete