Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December 15 = Liam Has a Girlfriend Day

Oh my goodness.  So there's this little girl at the CDC who gets so excited every time I bring Liam in.  When we open the door and she sees it's him she will announce it to the class and come over to him to say hi.  I asked her what her name was last week so that I could bring her up at home just to see if Liam would respond to it.  One of the developmental questions I'm always having to answer at doctors appointments and such is "can your child name a friend," and I've always said no because he's never named anyone except for Malia (who he calls Lala).  So I thought maybe if I knew a name it would be helpful.  Anyway- Maddy did what she always does- she's taken Liam under her wing I think.  So I had to ask the front desk lady some questions but when I came out and was ready to leave- I saw this on the playground!  As I was walking to my car, they were going down the slide together.  She went first and then stood at the bottom waiting for him to come down and then they held hands and walked over to where some other kids were playing.  This warms my heart so much to know there's another child in his class that takes care of him and enjoys spending time with him!


1 comment: